As a global provider of professional information software solutions and services, our work at Wolters Kluwer helps to protect people’s health and prosperity and contributes to a safe and just society, while building better professionals in business.
Side by Side
Our customers look to us when they need to be right – for their clients, their patients, their businesses, and the communities they support. Our expert solutions deliver better outcomes, analytics, and improved productivity. Our ability to deliver deep domain expertise enriched with advanced technologies is the result of being very close to our customers coupled with a culture of innovation.
More information on our commitment to customers is available in the 2018 Annual Report.
Expert Solutions Provider
Every second of every day, our customers face decisive moments that impact the lives of millions of people and shape society for the future. Our expert solutions – a combination of deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services – deliver better outcomes, analytics, and improved productivity for our customers. We are recognized and valued for helping them realize their potential and deliver impact when it matters most.
The transformation of our portfolio from print to digital has been critical to the company’s success and has put us in a position to focus on our accelerated move into an expert solutions provider. Given the solid foundation we have today, we will focus on accelerating our growth through expert solutions.
- CEO Nancy McKinstry included in Harvard Business Review’s Best-Performing CEOs in the World for 2019
- Wolters Kluwer ranks #21 on The Healthcare Informatics 100 list of Top HIT Companies
- ELM Solutions received the Golden Bridge Gold Award and the Silver Stevie award for Customer Service Department of the Year.
- Enablon was recognized as an industry leader in The forrester wave Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms
- Wolters Kluwer received 34 Awards from the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors for Editorial and Design Excellence
- CEO Nancy McKinstry included again in Fortune’s Most powerful women international 2018
- CCH Tagetik IFRS 17, Enablon, Cheetah, and CasebookConnect.com win 2018 SIIA Codie Awards
Connecting to the Customer
Side-by-side with customers, Wolters Kluwer combines internal and external experts, to help shape the future of the profession. For nearly 15 years, the CCH Connections User Conference has welcomed tax and accounting professionals in North America to come together in an inspirational and educational event.
The conference sees nearly 1,000 professionals spending time learning, sharing, and networking to help their ﬁrms grow, manage, and protect their business and their clients’ businesses. The user conference is a place where tax and accounting professionals learn about key industry trends, market changes that may impact their business, self development, and how to drive productivity.